Salutations!

We hope to express a spirit of hospitality in all that we do. From gardening and crafting projects to decorating and preparing new recipes, we appreciate the beauty and blessings of life. Joyful celebrations are one way that we add zest to our recipe of life. Homeschooling is another. Welcome to our blog!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Gluten free bread

In an attempt to find a nice, soft gluten-free sandwich bread, I looked over recipes on gluten-free recipe blogs such as Ginger Lemon Girl and Gluten-free Goddess.

My first bread attempt, in quite a while, was the sandwich bread recipe on Ginger Lemon Girl's blog.  It turned out well and was not as dense as other GF breads I've made.

I ordered my flours and ingredients from Nuts Online and was very happy with their selection and service.


 Hoping you're blessed with a zest for life, ~tambrie

No comments:

Post a Comment